取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
melanieG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Report for Total of Sent Back Reports by Processor

Dear all,

I´m working on a report in Cognos and I was wondering if anybody ever created a report that shows the total number of reports that had been sent back by processor in a specific date range.

Unfortunately I´m struggeling with creating this type of report, maybe someone could give me some advice?

它´s应该看起来像“工作流Processor"-Standard Report, but it would be great if it also includes the number of sent backs for correction. The standard only shows the "sent to payment".

Thanks a million and kind regards,

Melanie

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melanieGI think this might be possible, but I am not 100%. Have you taken our free Cognos webinar? If not, I would suggest taking the class as it is live with a Reporting expert who could most likely answer if what you are looking for is possible or not. Here is a link to the registration page that shows the upcoming classes and allows you to register:https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/cognos-11-registration.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
melanieG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin, yes, I´ve already participated in one of the webinars. That was indeed very helpful.
In the meantime, I was able to figure it out myself though and successfully created a report with the data I needed.
Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melanieGthat's great. Well done.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">