取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
northbound52
Occasional Member - Level 1

$0 Outstanding Transaction

I have a $0.00 outstanding transaction from a hotel in September. I was expecting it to drop off but I am still getting notices to take care of it. How do I get this off my expense report?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@northbound52that transaction says, "Pending Card Transaction". It is waiting for a credit card transaction to match with. My guess is this expense has been reconciled already. In fact, I just checked your past reports and there is a hotel expense on one of your reports for Fairfield Inn, which is what this pending transaction is for, so it has been submitted already. Just delete the September report that is in the system. The Pending transaction will go into your Available Expenses. Once there, just delete it from there.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@northbound52that transaction says, "Pending Card Transaction". It is waiting for a credit card transaction to match with. My guess is this expense has been reconciled already. In fact, I just checked your past reports and there is a hotel expense on one of your reports for Fairfield Inn, which is what this pending transaction is for, so it has been submitted already. Just delete the September report that is in the system. The Pending transaction will go into your Available Expenses. Once there, just delete it from there.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">