取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
jwild
Occasional Member - Level 3

1:1 Request:Expense Report or not?

Currently, we only allow one expense report per authorization request, which was originally done to help keep costs down. Now that our users have about a year and a half of experience, we are considering removing this restriction and allowing multiple expense reports against a single request.

What considerations should we make in removing this restriction? Any pitfalls? If you've gone through this, what was your experience?

2 REPLIES2
oziel-alvarez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi@jwild

Your Request Admin can do that:

Screenshot_3.png

Hope that helps.

jwild
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks. I'm familiar with how to do it. I'm looking for feedback on experience with the one-request-to-unlimited-reports configuration. Is that what your organization uses?

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">