取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
simontaylor7
New Member - Level 1

Annual Mileage Report

Hi

At the end of the tax year I am going to need to run a single report to total up my mileage from all of my separate expense claims throughout the year

This will enable me to send my mileage summary to my accountant to support my tax return

Is there a function within Concur that enables me to run such a report OR is there a way to export all of my claims for the year to excel so that I can filter by "mileage" expense type to create my own summary?

Thanks

2 REPLIES2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Your Concur Administrator should be able to run this report for you, it can even be set up on a schedule if you need it more frequently. I do not believe there is a way for you to do this yourself unless you have reporting permissions or the admin gives you reporting permissions.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@simontaylor7great question. The only way to see your accumulated yearly mileage is by running a report using Cognos reporting. It is likely you won't have this permission, however if you are an expense approver, you should be able to access Cognos to run reports. When you log into SAP Concur, do you happen to see an option at the top of the screen that says "Reporting"? If so, this will allow you into Cognos. However, you won't be able to build the report you are looking for unless you have been given the correct permission to author reports. This is where someone with report building permission would need to build this for you. It is actually super easy to build. Then on Jan. 1 of 2022, the report could be run and it would include all your mileage. The trick is getting someone to build the report for you.:slightly_smiling_face:

我发送你一个私人的消息有三个名字of people you can reach out to at your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">