取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
KimE
Occasional Member - Level 2

Any input on experience with Appzen Audit Service

Hi,

I am looking for any input on anyone who has used or is using Appzen for their audit service?

I understand they left Concur in June and went on their own, and after some meetings with them we are considering switching to their AI Audit services? However, I am looking for any pros and cons anyone who has used them can offer me? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

2 REPLIES2
lcgilbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

We implemented their solution in May and so far we love it. Appzen replaced both Oversight and Concur Audit Service for us.

Some pros for us:

Audit will be pre-payment and not post-audit like it was with Oversight.

Very easy to setup and implement.

Can make changes to your audit settings in real time and don't have to open a ticket

Cons:

You still have to log into Concur to see any employee comments on the report

KimE
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you so much this is very helpful! I really appreciate it! Seriously considering this move once our contract is up for Intilligence!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">