取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Harsha
Occasional Member - Level 3

Audit Rule for Accommodation/Hotel stay

Hi All,

I am having a little issue with our audit rule for the hotel stay. Our company policy allows USD 400/night for an hotel room outside of Canada. The audit rule was set up with USD 400 as the limit. However, the audit rule triggers when the amount is 399.50 but do not trigger when the amount is 399.00.

Our reimbursement currency is CAD.

Concur activation coach is suspecting this is due to rounding issue. I have pasted our audit rule set up below for reference. Any ideas how to fix this will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

Audit Rule.JPG

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">