取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Jim_Rooney
New Member - Level 1

Dates on Expenses are Resetting to Last Day of Expense Report

I first noticed this a few weeks ago. I enter expenses through the Concur Mobile app (v 9.75.2). Daily expenses are dated appropriates. When filing expense reports, I select "Import Expenses" and select the appropriate expenses from the "Available Expenses" pane. On that pane, I can see the expense, amount and date are correct. However when I "Move to Current Report", the date of every expense moved is changed to the last date of the report. (I thought at first this was a user error on the mobile app, but last week I paid particular attention to ensure every expense was recorded correctly.)

1 REPLY1
tesh94
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

Can you try manually creating an expense on the report using the current date? If you can't, it is most likely due to your Concur instance being in a different timezone.

Do revert with your findings on the matter.

Regards,

Pritesh

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">