取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
tnicholson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delay in audit processing

Anyone hear or get an alert regarding delays in audit processing that may span 2-3 days past the normal SLA time.
Getting told there is a known issue and delay in their audit processing of an additional 2 – 3 days above their SLA for each submission.

This is causing delays in expense reports and being told that SAP Concur stated this is affecting all customers in all regions.

6 REPLIES6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Yes, our delay is now 7 days. It is causing delays on payments to all employees by a week. This has been happening since the beginning of October.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
tnicholson

Jessica,

Thank you!. Do you have an official bulletin or alert that you can share or do you have somewhere you can direct me to?

s15nic
New Member - Level 1

No.. its more than that!

I have submitted on 10.11.21 til date no audit has yet to be performed

Susan1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Has anyone had an update from Concur about the delays, this is now getting very frustrating

mswanton

Hi

We are experiencing huge delays in Concur expense audit for the last month. Anyone else having issues?

SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

Yes (just posted on another thread). Delays now of 2 - 3 weeks. Its becoming unworkable at this point.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">