取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
rzimmerman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Emailed receipts not appearing as available receipts

I have emailed receipts to Concur via receipts@concur.com for many years without a problem and assumed that it would work with Concur with my new employer, as well. I tried receipts@concur.com, receipts@concursolutions.com (as another user here suggested), and I have confirmed that both my personal and work emails are "verified", but still nothing (from either email). Please advise on next steps.

15 REPLIES15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rzimmermanthose email addresses do not populate into Available Expenses or did you mean to say they aren't going into your Available Receipts? These are two different places.:slightly_smiling_face:

Please clarify for me.

Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAPConcur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rzimmerman

Sorry, I meant “available receipts”! Edited original topic heading to reflect that.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rzimmermanon the expense report you submitted on 01/03 were any of those receipt images emailed to receipts@concur.com?

我有点难住了自验证你的电子邮件nd you are using the correct email address. You may have to ask your site administrator to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rzimmerman

@KevinDNo, unfortunately for the 1/3 report I had to take screenshots of the emails or enter manual uploads as a workaround since it was due that day. I tried sending the receipts on multiple days from both verified emails (I even deleted my personal email and re-added and re-verified). I am bummed -- cannot think of anything else to try in order to troubleshoot! Ok, I will contact our finance dept and find out who the admin is. Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rzimmermanare you emailing these images from your mobile phone or emailing them from your desktop? I'm asking because there are a couple of workarounds that might work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rzimmerman

I tried emailing from both (mobile and desktop) using both verified emails. The Concur admin at my employer has not submitted a ticket, as well. I appreciate your help, though!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rzimmermanSo, instead of emailing receipts, why not just upload them directly into the mobile app?:slightly_smiling_face:It is faster and more reliable than emailing them.

What I do is when I get my receipt, let's say for dinner, I immediately open the mobile app. On the home screen there is a Receipt option (Camera icon). Just press this to open your camera and then snap a picture of the receipt. This will upload right into your Available Receipts. It is so much faster and way more convenient, in my opinion. I've been here at SAP Concur for over 13 years and I can't remember ever emailing in a receipt.

Also, if I have a receipt image on my desktop computer, I don't need to email to receipts@concur.com because I can attach the image directly from the location it is saved on my computer to an entry. It is about the same amount of steps to attach from a folder on my computer as it is to attach from Available Receipt.

Just wanted to give you my opinion and what I have found to be the fastest and most reliable way that works for me.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Sbrandt
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi@KevinDYou are absolutely right, using the application on your mobile is much easier. But what happens when the user has delegates in their account and they are verified with the company email and they are doing everything right, but the user cannot see the receipts in Available Receipts? What would be the problem? Have a nice day, thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sbrandt它是difficult to say what the problem could be. Do both the delegate and delegator have their email address verified? Is the delegate trying to send receipts into the other person's profile?

Are you saying that when the user goes in to act as a delegate, they are not seeing the receipts that the other person had either emailed in or captured on the mobile device?

There are a lot of unknowns here.

Are you speaking from first hand experience or is this something being reported by others at your company? I'm asking because what I have learned over the years helping people is that, and I hope this doesn't sound too cynical, I don't always get the whole story. They say they are doing everything right, but possibly they missed a step, didn't have something set up correctly in their profile, etc.

Without seeing exactly what steps your users are taking, I can only speculate on what the issue is. I'm basically taking a "good guess". Does that make sense?

If you can provide me names of users that are experiencing this and whether they are sending receipts in for others or just not seeing the receipts while acting as a delegate, I can provide a better answer.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
BLopez

Was the email address verified under company profile?

Sbrandt

Hi, Yes!! and still not working.. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sbrandtis this issue affecting many of your users or just one user?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Sbrandt

Hi@KevinDhope your day is going well. It is affecting all of my users. And it is been a little bit stressful for the process. Thanks

MelissaBrannan

Has there been a resolution to this issue? I have some users that are also complaining about this same issue. One user is also having issues when doing receipts of her own - when she emails her own receipts show up blank like below.

MelissaBrannan_0-1678310124064.png

Any advice to help our users be able to use this feature that once worked successfully.

Thanks!

Melissa

@MelissaBrannanwithout looking at the users' accounts in question and knowing what steps they are taking with emailing the receipts, it is difficult to provide a resolution. I haven't seen other receipt posts about this issue, so I don't think it is a system wide issue.

As for the screenshot you provided, the times I have seen something similar to this is when someone has their browser settings set to Open pdfs instead of just viewing them. Again, without knowing the format of this user's files, it is difficult to say, but I've usually only ever seen the red X when it comes to pdf files.

If these are indeed pdf files have the user Google something like How to turn off opening pdfs automatically or something similar. There are steps in their browser where they can turn that off and just have the browser view the pdf.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey