取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
paulkent
New Member - Level 1

Exception Regarding Personal Car Mileage

I am getting the following exception when I submit a report that only contains mileage:

The car plan on the expense does not match the car plan assigned to your profile. Please remove the entry and register your vehicle under the correct car plan in your profile.

I have no idea how to fix this and have tried everything. Thanks

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulkentI found the issue. On your profile you registered a Personal Car. When adding this car to your profile you set it up as Vehicle Type Regulated Rate. However, your site administrator entered XBX Casual Driver 45 on your back end profile. So, there is mismatch between the these two things causing the red exception. You need to log into SAP Concur, click Profile in the upper right. Select Profile Settings. The on the left side of the screen, click Personal Car. Here you can update the Vehicle Type. I provided a couple screenshots below.

KevinD_0-1631301790815.pngKevinD_1-1631301861084.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">