取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
carlybayroff
New Member - Level 1

Expense report error - used 2 cards and the amounts don't add up

I have an expense report I'm trying to submit from a recent hotel stay. I put most of my hotel stay on my corporate card and a small amount went onto my personal card. Concur is only showing the expense total for was put on my corporate card but the amount on my hotel bill that I attached to my report is higher than what is shown in the concur expense since it includes the amount that was also put on my personal card. I can't submit the report because the numbers from the receipt aren't matching up with the number on the expense report. Is there a solution to this so that I can submit the report?

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">