取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
dgoutou
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report

Hello,

我提交了一份费用报告,批准,though when I am about to print the report with the barcode, the total amount stated is 0€.

Can you please help me to solve it?

thank you

BR, Despina

8 REPLIES8
dgoutou

@KevinDcould you kindly help me on that?

thank you very much

BR, Despina

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dgoutouI looked at your expense reports and I don't see any with a zero amount. Which expense report are you referring to?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dgoutou

@Kevinit's this one: Report key: 1996750.

When I chose the option --> "print report with barcode", the total amount in the prefilled report is 0€ and not 140€

How can we fix it?

thank you

dgoutou

@KevinDand the report ID is:4EA658CF74EF40A2B7F5

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dgoutouyou don't have any expenses added to this report. That is why the amount is zero. Here is a screenshot of your report:

KevinD_0-1640886318330.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dgoutou

hello!

Yes, found the solution, thank you@KevinD

BR, Despina

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dgoutouif you scroll down to the section on the print window labeled Company Disbursements, you will see that the total of EUR140.00 is there. See my screenshot below and the highlighted area. The zero amounts listed on this window, do not apply to you or this report.

KevinD_0-1640805205623.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dgoutou

@KevinDthis is what I see, everything is "0€ ":

dgoutou_0-1640821831598.png

Could you kindly print screen what you see from your side once again by adding the barcode as well?

Thank you very much!

BR, Despina

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">