取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ConwayN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Final Data Dump

For the past 8 years, we had 2 separate Concur instances/systems. One for the Americas and one shared by EMEAI & APAC. We have recently merged all countries into 1 global system; whereby EMEAI & APAC were merged into the Americas system which we now call our "global" system. Here is the BIG issue: We want our historical data from the EMEAI&APAC Concur system. Concur said they would provide the data via .dat files whihc we can retrieve via MS Access. MY IT team is not confidant that all of the data will come across successfully and has concerns. Has anyone gone thru this process? Does it work? Are there things we shoud be aware of?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Natalie

7 REPLIES7
WendyMos
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The final Data Dump Extract will be a single zip file that is made up of the following:

* Stable.zip:包含报告和相应的entries and data that go along with approved and paid reports. Note: not all deliveries will contain this file, it is based on client configuration

* Recent.zip: contains all other data and records that were not provided by extract or not approved for payment.

* DDL.zip: contains schema definitions (SQL scripts) for the tables in the Recent & Stable files to enable the client to create these tables easily in a local database. Note: In the examples below we will use an Access Database so the script in the ddl.zip file will not be used directly.

* Each zip file will contain .txt files, one for each table in the entity database in the stable.zip or recent.zip. The DDL.zip will contain one schema definition.

Image Archives:

* Extract_images_*.exe: contains the receipt image pdf files that accompany the data dump extract. There could range between one and many of these files depending on the number of reports.

Kind regards,

Wendy Mos

justine2_
New Member - Level 2

What format are the reports within Stable.zip andRecent.zip comprised of? Also, is there a fee for the final data dump?

mohaahme
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Wendy,

Is there an technical document forData Dump Extract File?

另外,我有一个额外的查询

• If ct_report.dat file or any of the other file sends approver data? (who approved the expense report)
  • If yes, will it sent historical data as per the approver details of the expense report?

Thank You.

WendyMos
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Dear Mohaahme,

Yes we have a manual how you can retrieve the files and comprise both extracts etc. All data will be provided including who approved the expense reports etc. I'm not technical etc, but if you want more information than you can create a support ticket.

Merin
Occasional Member - Level 3

I have done this once, and am preparing to do it again in the near future for companies we have acquired.

The one I have completed only had about 1.5 years of data, but everything worked very smoothly. All files were downloaded, quality-checked, and loaded into a database without any issues.

lvw6187
Occasional Member - Level 2

Was there a cost for the data dump extraction? We need to extract all images for last 5 years from Concur Expense, Purchase Request & Invoice. Please advise how to proceed. Thanks so much.

lvw6187
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

Was there a cost for the data dump extraction? We need to extract all images for last 5 years from Concur Expense, Purchase Request & Invoice. Please advise how to proceed. Thanks so much.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">