取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
rifamaknojia
New Member - Level 1

How to add a person to your expense to split the bill?

Hi,

With the new UI, I am having a little bit of trouble navigating how to add another person to my expense so we can split the bill. If anyone has any instructions or advice please let me know!

2 REPLIES2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rifamaknojiado you mean how to add an attendee to your expense so the system divides the amount between the two of you?

Adding an attendee to a meal expense only divides the amount between all the attendees. It doesn't actually split the bill to allow you to expense half and the other person to expense the other half.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sethmonus
Occasional Member - Level 1

I would appreciate knowing how to add a new attendee. The new design in expense reports is generally easier to understand but there's no clear path to add new attendees.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">