取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Amy_Alpine
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to audit Concur Expense for "available expenses"?

As admin, I'm trying to figure out which of my users have expenses they haven't put on an expense report yet. The unsubmitted expense report in Intelligence refers to unsubmitted expense reports. And the unassigned expenses refers to expenses that came over through a credit card feed. The expenses I'm referring to are unrelated to the feed and would have come through Concur Travel. How do I find these?

4 REPLIES4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Amy_AlpineHello Amy! I feel like I don't totally know what you are looking for. The available expenses will show Credit Card transactions, Itineraries and also E-receipts. Are you wanting the Itineraries to come through?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amy_Alpine

Hi Melanie, I'm interested in e-receipts related to itineraries in Concur Travel. I have users who aren't adding those e-receipts to an expense report and I'm trying to quickly identify which of my users have e-receipts and/or itineraries that need to be put on an expense report. Right now, I'm viewing every one of my users expense portals with my admin credentials -- one at a time and it is extremely time consuming. Our concur activation coach was great this summer; however, they said they couldn't think of any other way to know which users hadn't put their expenses on a report yet.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Amy_AlpineThanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am not sure you can report on this today. You can report on transactions that have e-receipts attached. You may want to run a report for unsubmitted transactions and filter for unsubmitted transaction that shows Pending Card or Cash/Out of Pocket payment type. Generally, e-receipts will show with a payment type of Pending Card or Cash/Out of Pocket.

Let us know if that works. You can also submit this as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit theCustomer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amy_Alpine

我认为你是对的,这可以报道。Thanks for sending me the link for how to put in an improvement request. Based on your comment, I went and attempted the unsubmitted transaction report but it returned "no data available" similar to the "unassigned" report. Concur said the unassigned report is related the credit card feeds and since we can't use that function (only one card per employee for feed whereas we have one corporate card for the whole company to use), reports that rely on feeds return "no data."

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">