取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
sooyoungpark
Occasional Member - Level 1

I cannot link with request for daily allowance

Due to some reasone, I removed the request for daily allowance and re-register the daily allowance.
但是系统显示我闹钟像“你”re not allow to claim any Daily (Travel) Allowance if there are no Request linked to this Expense Report. Please proceed to submission if you have already done."
and it does not work and i cannot submit the request.
my ID is "sooyoung.park@atlascopco.com"

4 REPLIES4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sooyoungparkI took at a look at your reports that are unsubmitted, I do not see a Request attached to the report. Once you link that to your expense report, then the exception messages will go away.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sooyoungpark

Thank you for your prompt response.

However, I already tried to submit the request, but impossible.

and try to link the request with expense, but impossible.

can you explain me how to link the request with this expense?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sooyoungparkThanks for the follow up post in the SAP Concur Community. Do you see an error message? Maybe you can provide a screenshot for us to take a look at?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sooyoungpark

sooyoungpark_0-1697635797984.png

Thank you, as you see the above screenshot, I cannot submit the expense with errors.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">