取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
sallyfab
Occasional Member - Level 1

'Location worked' not propagating to expense itemization tab

I entered the 'location worked' on the expense details tab for my hotel, but the field is not propagating to the itemization line items. I am getting alerts saying that the location worked is missing from the 'hotel' line items in the itemization tab, but the field is greyed out on the itemization tab so I can't enter anything there. I can delete it and re-enter 'location worked' on the details tab, save the expense, but that field does not propagate to the itemization tab.

How can I force it to propagate that field through to the itemization tab? Thank you.

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">