取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
charlotte_moore
New Member - Level 1

Mileage and Receipt

My mileage claim has 2 alerts for 'havent provided enough petrol receipts to cover vat' etc however, my receipts are within 2 days and are way over the amount im claiming. I'm at my wits end and dont know what else to try

3 REPLIES3
na123
New Member - Level 1

Mine is doing this too, I'm getting really frustrated!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@charlotte_mooreI looked at your report and the exceptions you see are yellow. These do not prevent report submission. If you have receipts for your petrol, you can attach them to the report. See screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1654206443502.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Janine0606
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin I am getting this error message too and it is red so cannot progress I do not have any more petrol receipts to upload and am at a loss as to what I should do.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">