取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Jhollis
Occasional Member - Level 2

NextGen

We are looking to move to the NextGen UI , lookin for any advice on do and don't do?

1 REPLY1
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

If you have training materials for your company, I would highly recommend changing yourself to NextGen and updating all the training documents before you switch on the new UI for others. We also switched on one country at a time, so if you group employees, that may be a good way to roll it out. We had so many Concur users, we didn't want our helpdesk overloaded with calls, so rolling it out slowly worked best.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">