取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
飞利浦pm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage

Hello,

I do not have an option for personal car mileage. Can you tell me why and how to fix this?

Thanks,

-Phil

4 REPLIES4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philipmto make sure I'm clear on where exactly you are looking for personal car mileage, can you provide a screenshot of the screen(s) where you were looking please? Once I see the screen(s) I can provide an answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
飞利浦pm

A70E5B0A-620E-4DD9-8741-4B8F834E3C86.png

106172DA-9B60-48E3-BD3A-E68EF8C323A0.png

飞利浦pm

Let me know if this helps you.

飞利浦pm

Any information?

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">