取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
dconzaman
Occasional Member - Level 1

个人和公司信用卡收据

I am trying to finalize my august expense report and some purchases showed up as personal when they were in fact corp card purchases. The drop down box does not give me the options of changing them from personal to corp. How can I change them. I have not submitted the report yet.

Thank You !

4 REPLIES4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dconzamanfrom looking at the expenses, I can see you used ExpenseIt to capture the receipts. When those items are created by ExpenseIt, they can come in as Personal. Also, I've noticed as of late that the system has been been bringing in the same receipt image that it has already matched to a company card charge. I think this is what is happening in your case.

You'll need to cross reference all the Personal items with the items already on your unsubmitted report. I think you will find that all of the items showing as Personal are already accounted for on your report.

Give it a look and let me know what you figure out.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dconzaman

谢谢你我会等到我的语句来try and balance.

dconzaman

My expense repot totals matched my statement but I am getting all these alerts that I don't understand. Can you help ?

Thanks !

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dconzamanI'm going to need to see the alerts.

If the alerts are yellow in color, they won't prevent you from submitting your report. If they are red, then you will need to fix them.

Please provide a screenshot of the alerts and I'll advise from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">