取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ChristineD
Occasional Member - Level 1

预付卡,如何管理这个付款types in Concur?

Hi Experts,

Do you know if this is possible to handle prepaid card into Concur?

and if yes, how to manage the prepaid card into Concur?

Is there an integration with SAP for this?

My client has multiple payment types : cash, credit card, and 2 more cards: prepaid cards, which are the objects of this posting... They have 2 types of prepaid cards:

• easycard (prepaid debit card)
  • prepaid card (prepaid credit card) --> for this one i suppose i will work as a "normal credit card", but i m very not sure...?

Is there a particular way for this? How to customize this in Concur Expense? and how to manage the integration with SAP?

I only found an article on concur about prepaid card, but not saying how to manage it into Concur... (https://www.concur.co.uk/newsroom/article/managing-employee-expenses-the-prepaid-card-alternative/)

Thanks in advance for your help or advices!

Christine

3 REPLIES3
Saiprashant

Hi Christiene

Did you get any solutions for the same?

Br

Saiprashant

fryansisk

Any solution to this?

Cris_Mira
Occasional Member - Level 3

HiChristine

I'm also interested in get a solution for this.

Did you get it?

How did you manage it?

Thank you

Cristina

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">