取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
gkwillg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Random transactions appearing and then disappearing on unsubmitted expense reports

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to Concur administration for the company I work at. I was presented with a rather odd problem the other day and after attempting to find answers, I'm pretty perplexed. Recently (~past month or two) there have been a few of our users (and one administrator) who have seen transactions appear on their expense reports. These users didn't make these transactions and they didn't seem relevant to what they would have been doing as an expense. Strangely, these unsolicited transactions shortly disappeared from their expense reports. I can't give an exact length of how long they were on the reports, but if I remember correctly they were on the reports for less than 24 hours.

It is my understanding that there has been some server congestion recently for Concur, and I'm wondering if it was simply a bug of some kind and it sorted itself out. However, it is very strange and we are trying to be cautious about looking at these individual's accounts to see if anything else strange happens. Again, the expense appears and then disappears shortly after, so it doesn't seem to actively be affecting any reimbursements or accounts, but if this were to occur at the same time as an employee was submitting a report, would it show up in the submitted report?

Anyways, I understand this is an odd issue, but I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this or had experienced this and what the cause(s) / solution(s) may be, if any.

Thanks for your time!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gkwillgAs long as they are showing in Available Expenses, then nothing should be impacted. I still think it was just a bug.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP同意Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gkwillgI agree this is quite odd. I think this is some sort of bug. I haven't seen anyone else here on the Community reporting they are having the same issue. Are the transactions showing up on the actual report or in the Available Expenses area?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP同意Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gkwillg
Occasional Member - Level 2

They were appearing in the Available Expenses area. I haven't heard of this issue happening again this week, but I believe it was as recently as this past week or two.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gkwillgAs long as they are showing in Available Expenses, then nothing should be impacted. I still think it was just a bug.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP同意Community Manager
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">