取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
kmoore00
New Member - Level 1

Receipt Issue - Red Alert (Cannot submit!)

Hello,

I have added relevant receipts for my claim (due tomorrow) but I have 2 red alerts on separate expenses saying: 'Please ensure you have provided sufficient fuel receipts to cover the VAT on your mileage expenses and if required, provide additional fuel receipts. All fuel receipts must be uploaded using the Receipts for Mileage expense type. Please do also check the car fuel type is consistent with the fuel receipt and that receipts are within 45 days of travel.'

Please can someone support?

3 REPLIES3
kmoore00
New Member - Level 1

Also - I cannot add a further missing receipt declaration as there is not an option for this on individual expenses and I have added all the receipts I have.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmoore00I looked at your report and the only thing I could find is that a couple of your Receipts for Mileage entries had No Receipt in the Receipt Status field, while the others had VAT Receipt selected. Maybe try updating all the Receipts for Mileage entries to have VAT Receipt selected in the Receipt Status field. Give that a try and see if it works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kmoore00In addition to@KevinDresponse, I was able to look at the audit rule that is triggering. It seems that possibly the VAT tax amount is not equal to the reclaim amount and that is why it's triggering. I looked at some other reports that used this expense type and they did not have receipts. Can you confirm you have the right VAT tax amount for these two expenses?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP互助社区的主持人
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">