取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
mab
Occasional Member - Level 3

Report processed without banking info

This has not happened before in 5 years of approving reports.

I recently had a report submitted by a delegate that had no banking information. It went all through approvals.

As soon as I learned it had been approved, I contacted the user and had them add banking info.

The report was originally approved in early Nov, the banking info updated on the 20th.

I have checked in payment monitor and reconcilation report and cannot find this report as paid, or unpaid.

Has this happened to anyone else? What are the options for payment?

I am checking with user to confirm lack of payment.

The manual pay button is not available, the report was extracted on the weekly SAE after approved.

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">