取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
camartin03
New Member - Level 1

SAP Expense is down. Post update issue I guess.

2 REPLIES2
Nancyagfa
Super User

同意开放更新:

Dear Customer,

As previously reported, we identified a degradation affecting your service.

Impact Prior to Resolution:In the North America Data Center, accessing Concur Expense and Request services via SAP Concur website and SAP Concur mobile app is 50 % below expected level. Affected users may experience an error "You are currently not set up to use any Concur products. Contact your Concur Administrator for assistance" when attempting to access these services. Additionally, users may experience missing Expense and Request tabs.

Start Time:16:21 UTC on 13 June 2022

Status Update:The Incident Response Team (IRT) is currently investigating. Our next scheduled update will be in one hour or sooner should a significant change occur.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. We will keep you updated until the issue is resolved.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
melanienoblett
Occasional Member - Level 1

Our organization is also having issues logging into Concur

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">