取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
jhooblrd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trouble submitting fraud/refund charges

I am trying to help one of my district managers clear out some old expenses from his Concur. He had a couple fraudulent charges, and was reimbursed for them, but wasn’t sure how to submit them. They are now saying that since they are over 90 days old, they can no longer be submitted. Can you provide any insight on how to clear these out?

2 REPLIES2
Devanb
Occasional Member - Level 2

You will need to have the Expense Company Card Administrator role to do this. The best way to clear them out is to first make sure there are no other charges in the Available Expenses (move them all to a report). Then go to Adminstration>Company>Tools. Select Company Card, then go to Manage Transactions tab. At theSearch In, select "Name On Card", atContainsenter the persons name. InShow Onlyselect "Unassigned to Report". When the charges that you want to clear out show up, select the rows and the click the Hide Selected Rows button. The selected charges will now be hidden, and will not show up unless filtered for in this same area.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jhooblrdwhat@Devanbsaid is spot on.

如果你不知道是谁的信用卡担保nistrator is, the best place to start asking is either Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments. Usually someone from one of these departments is in charge of company credit cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">