取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
CEKing
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uber Account No Longer Linked with new UI

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Uber e-receipts no longer importing with the new UI?

3 REPLIES3
NaeLiz

Yes, we have had to reconnect the Uber app with Concur Expense. Users were no longer receiving Uber receipts in Concur, then realized the connection between the two was removed. Once the connection was reestablished they received Uber receipts in Concur again. Have you received any updates from Concur?

AlfrescoAdmin

How were you able to reconnect the app?

phillipcao

I have the same issue when I look at the connected app today. Uber is no longer connected. I wonder if this is the direct result of the upgrade.

Phillip C.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">