取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
BradWil
New Member - Level 1

Using Concur Drive to partially expense fuel costs for company cars

Hi,

Our current company leased car program has us paying for 100% of the EE's fuel, regardless of business or personal. We want to stop this and I was wondering about strategies leveraging Concur Drive. One thing I know I can do is categorize leased vehicles employees in a separate group from other employees and reimburse them at a lower per mileage rate ($3.75gal/24MPG = $0.16mi rate) but I'm just wondering if anyone has had other experiences or strategies.

thanks,

BW

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BradWilConcur Drive only tracks miles, it doesn't know any miles that should be personal. Are these employees entering miles using the Company Car Mileage Expense type or some other mileage expense type?

I take it you are ready for some backlash from employees when you tell them only business miles will. be reimbursed.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">