取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
va20185141
Occasional Member - Level 1

Validation Rule for Health Allowance

Hi Experts,

我们有一个新兴的需求来自瑞典to configure health allowances like gym and training. The employee is entitled to claim 5000SEK either fully or partially and this allowance can be claimed within the same Fiscal Year. IF we divide the amount 5000SEK, it would be 416.66 per month,

Please also note that this is based on number of months, ie, if someone starts working for us in July, they will only receive half of the amount. Or in December only 1/12 of the amount and so on.

Requirement in Detail

1. If the employee joins the company in the month of January, he is entitled to claim 5000 SEK in full or partial.

2. If the employee joins the company in the month of Feb, he is entitled to claim 416.66*11 = 4583.33 SEK in full or partial.

2. If the employee joins the company in the month of Mar, he is entitled to claim 416.66*10 = 4166.6 SEK in full or partial

3. If the employee joins the company in the month of sept, he is entitled to claim 416.66*4 = 1666.64 SEK in full or partial and so on...

Appreciate the help.

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@va20185141are you required to allow employees to be reimbursed the full amount? I'm asking for two reasons:

1. What if the user submits a full amount reimbursement in January, then leaves the company in February. Are you recovering those funds?

2. If you are not required to allow a full amount reimbursement, are you open to having a monthly amount limit?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">