取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
jtan557
Occasional Member - Level 3

concur audit tool

has anyone adopted the Concur audit tool? if so, would like to know your feedback please

1 REPLY1
kamalkaur
Occasional Member - Level 1

We implemented concur audit in April this year. It’s been about 5 months and our users are still struggling with it. It is very important to make sure the audit profile is as seamless as it can be so that all the auditors are consistent with their audit approach. It takes time for users to adapt to this new ways of working because now their reports are getting sent back for every little thing, which they will find annoying. I think having the audit function is beneficial for the company as long as the management is on board and emphasis to employees the importance of it.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">