取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Hiroshi
Occasional Member - Level 2

i cant delete past receipt.

In Sap concur > Expense screen.My past receipt still existed and i can not remove on it by my site.

all clear menu doesnt work to clear the receipt.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hiroshidid you upload this receipt image using the mobile app? If not, I've posted a screenshot of your image internally to see why there isn't an option to delete.

The image won't affect anything by just sitting there. As a workaround, you could go into an already paid report and try attaching the image to an expense line item.

Log into SAP Concur. Click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manage Expenses screen, click Report Library. This will show a list of reports from the last 90 days. Select any report from the list by clicking it. When the report opens, click the Receipts link. From the Receipts options, select View Available Receipts. You will see the image appear to the right. Be sure to select an entry on the report. Click the the icon highlighted in my screenshot below. You will see a window appear stating there is already a receipt attached and do you wish to append. Click Yes. That should do it. Let me know if you have any issues.

KevinD_0-1643736031467.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Hiroshi

Thank you for your advice.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hiroshicould you provide a screenshot of this please?

Also, when a receipt is showing under Available Receipts that won't delete, it could be that you used the mobile app to upload the receipt. Receipts uploaded with the mobile app must be deleted using the app.

Let me know if that helps you or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hiroshi

Annotation 2022-02-01 102753.jpg

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hiroshidid you upload this receipt image using the mobile app? If not, I've posted a screenshot of your image internally to see why there isn't an option to delete.

The image won't affect anything by just sitting there. As a workaround, you could go into an already paid report and try attaching the image to an expense line item.

Log into SAP Concur. Click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manage Expenses screen, click Report Library. This will show a list of reports from the last 90 days. Select any report from the list by clicking it. When the report opens, click the Receipts link. From the Receipts options, select View Available Receipts. You will see the image appear to the right. Be sure to select an entry on the report. Click the the icon highlighted in my screenshot below. You will see a window appear stating there is already a receipt attached and do you wish to append. Click Yes. That should do it. Let me know if you have any issues.

KevinD_0-1643736031467.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
Hiroshi

Thank you for your advice.

naokikom
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD, to echo the OP's point, when I try to delete old uploaded receipt images from the app, it throws an error saying "Popup Title: Cannot Delete, Body: Some of the selected items cannot be deleted."

You can try to attach it to a dummy expense, but if you delete the report, the images go right back into the Expenses section, so that doesn't solve the issue for me. I believe its a bug in the app? Sorry I can't seem to attach an image here so I can't show you what I see on the app, but thats the error. App version latest 9.105.0

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naokikomyou are using the iPhone version of the app, correct? I'll ask our mobile team.

I wouldn't chalk it up to being a bug, because I am able to delete a receipt out of the Expenses area of the mobile app without any issue.

When you reply here on the community, which icons do you see at the top of the reply area? You should see a camera icon to allow you to include an image. If you don't see the camera, there should be three little dots you can click to expand and show more icons. Without seeing what you see or what steps you are taking, it will be really difficult to provide a concrete answer.

I'll post your error to our mobile team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
naokikom

@KevinDThanks Kevin for your response. Yes, I'm using it on my iPhone in Japanese (not sure if locale has any bearing on the issue).

As for the icons, even after expanding all options, I don't see a camera icon. I tried using both Firefox and Chrome on my Mac (maybe Mac is the issue?).

I see "Paragraph with a dropdown, Left, Center, Right, Justified, Bullet points with a dropdown, Numbered list with a dropdown, Outdent, Indent, " (double quotes), an Exclamation Icon (Insert a spoiler tag) on the top line. 2nd line has Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Text Size, Font, Clear Formatting, Insert/Edit code sample, Insert/edit link, Insert Emoji and Table icons)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naokikomthe receipts that you cannot delete. How did you get them into the mobile app? Can you walk me through the steps, please? For example, did you use the camera icon on the mobile app home screen and if so, does your camera icon say ExpenseIt?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
naokikom

@KevinDSure, here are the steps:

1. I went from Home screen of the app and tapped on ExpenseIt on the footer to start the receipt capture.

2. After taking the photo, it asked me to set the price and I set it and pressed DONE.

3. It finished analyzing and then added it to the Expenses page saying its ready to start expenses. (I can also navigate to the Expenses from Home>Expenses item).

4. For the ones I want to delete I swipe left on the specific receipt and it gives me the choice to Delete or Move and I choose Delete.

5. The row momentarily goes away and then reappears as a Receipt image on the Expenses screen.

6. If I try and delete that Receipt image by swiping left, the only option it gives me is "Expense" and no Delete is shown.

7. The only work-around where I could initiate a deletion was to select the Checkbox selection up at the top right (in between the "Expenses" title text and the + button)

8. Select one or more Receipt images I want to delete and then tap on the "Delete" at the bottom right corner of the screen.

9. "Cannot Delete: Some of the selected items cannot be deleted." pop-up shows up and the receipt is stuck indefintely in my Available Receipts/Expenses menu.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">