取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
RFruchter
Occasional Member - Level 1

trouble adding new users

I am having trouble adding new users for expense accounts. It looks like the ERP connection isn't working, but when I try to disconnect in order to reconnect I receive an error message that there are in flight expense reports that require processing. I can't add manually because there is no ERP vendor business name to connect to. How can I fix this? Is there any way to find the reports to process? Add ERP names? Please let me know...

4 REPLIES4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RFruchtersign in to SAP Concur then click Expense at the top of the screen. Follow my screenshots to see reports ready for processing.

KevinD_0-1662152413611.png

KevinD_1-1662152430209.png

KevinD_2-1662152439040.png

KevinD_3-1662152447155.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RFruchter

Thank you so much, I can find the reports in question, but now have additional problems... Most of the reports have expenses that are missing account codes. A system administrator needs to add them? I've been trying to figure out exactly where to add this, but don't see anything. Also, most of these reports are old, is there any way to just delete them? The payments have already been made on our end.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RFruchterif you open an expense report from the processor screen, look at the available buttons near the upper right and see if there is a Delete button.

If not, you may need to do a mass Send back of the reports and then have the employees who created them just delete them. Also, as a site administrator, you should be able to proxy into any profile and delete them. That is if you don't have the Delete option from the Processor's view.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RFruchter

所以我发回accou报告失踪nt codes, but I still can't disconnect from QuickBooks in order to reconnect. There are still many reports that require processing, even though I don't see any. Where else would I see these reports? Also, how can I add account codes? It seems every time an expense is entered as "repairs and maintenance" this error occurs.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">