取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
sarledge
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Invoice - Custom Report

Hi!
Could anyone help me out I built a report for concur invoice I have the Assigned by Employee but I really want the date the the invoice was assigned to the user. Does anyone know where or if I can find that date?

2 REPLIES2
mzhbabor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

You can find that in the Audit train on any particular invoice. Alro you can run a report through filtering create date in Concur.

Thanks

Mzhbabor

Mmaldonado04
Occasional Member - Level 1

hi i am trying to report travel time in my car not sure how to report my car travel time to get paid for it

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">