取消
显示的结果
而不是寻找
你是说:
cratan
临时会员-一级

如何使已经在Concur中批准的发票作废?

你好,

我们刚刚切换到一致发票。在此之前,我们使用Anybill处理供应商账单。在Anybill中,我们可以以任何理由拒绝从Anybill开出的发票,只要Anybill还没有向供应商支付。之后,我们将不得不作废付款(如果是支票)和发票。我们可能需要取消来自Concur的发票,原因有很多。最近的一个例子是,在发票完全批准并授权付款后,发票所有者联系了AP,但付款尚未发放。发票主表示他刚刚发现这张发票是重复的,之前已经付款过,所以我们不应该再付款了。在Anybill中,我们只是进入发票页面,点击拒绝此账单,它被拒绝,不再处理。然而,在Concur中,我不知道如何处理这个问题。在完全批准和提取发票之后,似乎没有办法在Concur中使发票作废。 Another situation we have faced was a check was issued in January for a May field trip. Due to Covid closure, we canceled the trip. When AP team reached out to the vendor to ask why they had not cashed the check (we were not told the trip was canceled), the vendor said the trip was already canceled, so we should void that check and also the invoice. So in Anybill, we were able to void out the check AND the invoice. But in Concur, I don't know how to do this. So I am reaching out to the Community to see how you handle something like this. Thank you in advance for your help.

1回复1
Jmeeks25
临时会员-一级

你好,

如果你有支付管理器,你可以输入发票号码,它会为你拉它到屏幕的左边,点击操作按钮,并选择更新支付细节。然后点击支付细节选项,它会给你3个选项取消,支付或无效。

付款button.PNG

希望这个有帮助。

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">