取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Keneal
New Member - Level 1

Too many layers for invoice processing - Help!

Hi,

I am new to SAP Concur. Our organisation has 3 members of the finance team including the CFO and low invoice volumes.

Current process:

1. 所有的发票收到了邮件组
  2. User inputs the invoice manually directly onto QuickBooks

New SAP Concur process:

1. All invoices received in group mailbox – will be autoforwarded to Concur Invoice Capture
  2. Individual userneed to log into Concur to verify the invoice that is being captured
  3. Individual usernow needs to switch user to theInvoice Team– log in, amend the line items for custom fields, then submit
  4. Individual userneeds to log in again and submit the invoice – Via Pivot payables this should be sent into QuickBooks

Whilst I appreciate the need for layers in the process for control purposes; given the size of the organisation this number of layers is not required. Can anyone help to reduce the number of layers above? Allocating invoice to individuals is not an option.

Regards

Keneal

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">