取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ksleini
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delta Economy Comfort seats on Concur Travel

Hi,

New to these forums. I work in a Corporate Travel TMC and we have travelers that are inquiring about booking Delta Economy Comfort seats on Concur. We are doing tests and are finding that these seats always show up as ''Occupied'' on the Concur seat Map although one traveler has the Gold Medallion status with his Skymiles he has the same issue.

Has anyone any idea if these seats can be selected through Concur?

Thank you

Phil

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ksleinigreat question and here is how I have understood the selection of upgraded seats. The best way to ensure you get these seats is to work directly with the airline. For some reason, when searching and selecting seats in SAP Concur, it might not recognize the status of the traveler and know that they should be allowed to choose those more preferred seats. I wish I knew why, but I am not sure. I'll post internally and see if I can get an answer from our Travel team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">