取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Travelante
Occasional Member - Level 2

HOTEL - How to hide 'Not Available' hotels

How to hide 'Not available' properties during Hotel search? Is there a filter or a configuration? Users do not need to see the hotels where they can't stay. Sometimes many hotels are 'in red' so we get escalations that something is wrong with the system itself..

Hotel.png

2 REPLIES2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Travelantethe only option I could find in the Travel Rule builder was Rate description contains any of text. This allows you to enter specific phrases to look for. However, I don't know if the Not Available is considered part of the rate description. The other rule condition that might work is:Other rate descriptions at this hotel contain any of the text.

Again, not sure if Not Available is tied to the rate description or not. You would need to create and activate the rule,then test it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Travelante
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your answer! We are already using the 'rate description' to exclude non-ref or deposit-required options. Unfortunately, 'Not available' cannot be controlled via this functionaity.

Can you please share Concur recommended best-practise for this case? Sometimes when there is a conference/event in a city we get entire pages of these 'not available' properties and it is frustrating.

Thank you!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">