通过l
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
SandraBock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a possibility to block a hotel on Concur?

Dear community,

I use concur to manage the business travelling for my colleages. They had a really bad experience with a hotel in Paris this week.

Is there an opportunity to block a hotel in concur, so when we search the next time for a hotel in the same City, it will not be shown anymore as a suggestion?

Hope you can help, the hotel had bedbugs...

Best regards

Sandra

4 REPLIES4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SandraBockIn the Travel Rule builder you can tell the system to not show results for certain vendors. What is the name of the hotel? Let me see if it appears in the vendor list supplied by the Travel Rule builder.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SandraBock

Dear Kevin,

thank you for your response! I actually don't know where to find the Travel Rule builder to be honest. Could it be that maybe I do not have the rights to do this and that's the reason it is not showing? Is there maybe a step-to-step guide?

The hotel was "Timhotel Paris Gare de l'Est [HRS Clean&Safe]".

Best regards

Sandra

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SandraBockthere is a very good chance you don't have the permissions to make these changes. Let me see if that hotel comes up in the list of vendors in the Rule Builder. If the name doesn't, we would need something very unique to look at in the hotel description to block it without blocking other hotels.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SandraBock

Thank you Kevin!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">