取消
Showing results for
而是搜索
你的意思:
dcormier
Occasional Member - Level 2

旅行管理公司

Who is everyone currently using for their Travel Management Company? What do you like or dislike about them? Also if you can provide amount of travelers you have that would be great too. Thank you!

7个答复7
clayw1963
Occasional Member - Level 3

We use World Travel out of Knoxville, TN. Have been a great partner for us. Any issues are addresses quickly and to our satisfaction. Any report is generated and sent in a timely manner. Sales rep is always in contact with us. If you need more info just let me know.

我们在Concur系统中有大约40,000名员工。在大约5000-6000个活跃用户中。

克莱·威尔逊
dcormier

哇,很多用户!感谢您的反馈。

杰西奇
经常成员 - 1级

我们目前使用Acendas(美国)和BCD (EMEA)。Since we're still in implementation phases, I'm not sure what we will like/dislike about them in the future. It's fair to say it's been a significant transition from our previous TMC.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
carmen

不同风格的TMC与不同的公司更好。大型TMC非常适合大量。如果您的旅行费用高达200万美元/年(增加了600个旅行者),其他较小的机构可能会提供更好的服务。它们通常更灵活,也是培训和学习整体主题的绝佳资源。

通常,TMC涵盖3个方面:

* Traveler Services: Concur Travel for online booking, Dedicated group of Agents to your travelers, Emergency services and Duty of Care.

* Procurement: Quality Control systems and Reporting, Credit Card efficiencies and Unused ticket management

* Consulting: this is the main differentiator amongst TMCs. Smaller companies do not often get account management, yet they are the ones which need the most as they are learning about managed travel. So having an account manager is one of the services most liked:slightly_smiling_face:Account Managers will do RFP for vendors, run reports and analytics, and overall keep the travel program healthy while not being in your payroll.

因此,当您寻找TMC时,首先确定旅行支出所在的位置以及对帐户管理的需求。

麦克风
Occasional Member - Level 1

其他人是否对TMC有更多反馈?

我们正在考虑从与Concur的直接交易转变为经销商代理商,以享受旅行,并将对EMEA TMCS提出任何反馈 - 谢谢。

sasrsc
常规成员 - 2级

我们在美国作为CTD操作,几乎可以在内部处理所有内容。对于世界其他地区,我们将FCM与本地服务一起使用。通常的起伏一直很好,但我们续签了合同。就像其他人所说的那样,我认为您必须找到适合您公司的合适。我们在60个国家 /地区,因此您不可避免地会有一些强大的国家和一些较弱的国家。如果您要与强大的国家匹配,那么重要的是很重要。如果您只是在美国,那是无关紧要的。

过去,我们与BCD和AMEX合作。FCM的全球计划一直是冒险(我认为我知道这一切,但我对经历的谦卑)一直是一个很好的合作伙伴,特别是因为全球计划是新的。CTD选项(例如选择TMC)也值得评估。当然,CTD模型并不适合所有人。我认为您只需要与供应商见面,评估选项并了解个性并查看适合您的位置。

If you run a flexible program then selecting someone with rigid processes may not work for you. I would say that's probably the core reason we chose FCM was because we were learning and adapting as we went along. They have been perfectly fine with that and to be fair we've BOTH learnt together as we've rolled out globally.

rblackwell
Occasional Member - Level 1

may call you or you call me? I have some questions about TMC, we may need to make some changes.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">