取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Romeeta
Occasional Member - Level 3

NextGen - Update

Attended Fusion yesterday Aug 11, 2020. Didn't see or hear much on NextGen. Can anyone provide an update? Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
csimon

An updated timeline on NextGen was provided during the mid-year review that was held on 7/30/20. If you registered for that, you should have received a link to therecording. I hope that embedded link works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES2
Solution
csimon

An updated timeline on NextGen was provided during the mid-year review that was held on 7/30/20. If you registered for that, you should have received a link to therecording. I hope that embedded link works for you.

Romeeta

Thank you for the information. I don't recall being invited to a July 30 2020 info session and unfortunately the link does not work. I will reach out to my account manager.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">