取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
AshKrumplitsch
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Managers that would like to Network?

有旅游经理计划参加我吗n-person that would like to network with other Travel Managers? LMK - Thanks!

11 REPLIES11
lsimpson
Occasional Member - Level 3

I hope to attend in person. Networking would be great. thanks

AshKrumplitsch

Great! Do you mind sending me an email and then I will create a group thread we can coordinate on for anyone who is interested? Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com

Maymie

I have sent you my email address.

Thank you,

Maymie

Maymie

好morning. I have been a travel manager for 10+ years and would love to network with you in Florida.

AshKrumplitsch

Hi! Do you mind sending me an email and then I will create a group thread we can coordinate on for anyone who is interested? Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com

jwild

I'm an administrator, not a travel manager, but it would be great to network if I'm able. I'll send you an email. Thanks!

TSmalley

I am also planning to attend in person and would be interested if I don't have any conflict.

Thank you,

Tracy Smalley

Tracy Smalley
AshKrumplitsch

Hi Tracy,

Thats great! Do you mind sending me an email? I am going to send out a group message to those who are interested so we can coordinate.Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com

Jhemmi

Hi, please add me jhemminghaus@oshkoshcorp.com

I am a newer Concur admin and currently doing the expense and some travel for our company. Would love to network and I missed this message!

Maymie

好morning,

Would definitely love to network and meet while in Florida.

clarktam
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please add my name. I am interested. Thanks for setting up.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">