取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
RebeccaD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Products: Am I able to make changes to travel reservations booked through SAP Concur?

The ability to change a booked trip is controlled by a site setting, which means some companies allow changes and some do not. To determine if this is possible for you, simply log into your SAP Concur account, click on the Travel tab and then click the Upcoming Trips tab. You can then select your trip and click Change Trip. If you do not see this link and you need to change your ticketed reservation, please contact your supporting Travel Management Company (TMC).

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">