取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
dayfrench
Occasional Member - Level 3

Financial Services Group

I attended a Financial Services group event at Ruth's Chris while at Fusion in March. Does anyone remember who at Concur is heading up the Financial Services group at Concur? I would like to get in touch with him, but I cannot find his name.

Thanks!

Dana

2 REPLIES2
KellyR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi@dayfrench- we will look into this for you and follow up with their name and contact information.

Kelly Rigotti
老主任,数字arketing
SAP Concur
CEBuskirk
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello@dayfrench,

You are correct, we are in the process of building out our Financial Services community! Feel free to connect with me directly at: courtney.buskirk@sap.com and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks,

Courtney Buskirk

Sr. Marketing Manager - Financial Services

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">