chetan_19
Occasional Member - Level 1

有可能限制使用deleg吗ation in Concur?

2 REPLIES2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User

dear@chetan_19

YES.

as system administrator OR the from the profile of the person that delegate, they can choose features that delegate can perform. Create expense, submit expense, approve reports... so there are some possibilities to manage the features of a delegate. As a company you can have implemented for example that no delegates can submit expenses on behalf of a person. Otherwise if you are looking for more specific answers to your company, without the need to explain those here, maybe is better you open a ticket (if you are the system administrator) with Concur support for your requirements.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chetan_19I don't believe you can completely remove the option to see the Delegate screen, but you can certainly limit what a delegate can do. In fact, you can configure the system to not allow a delegate to do anything which would essentially be the same as removing the feature altogether.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">