取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Catagomez1120
Occasional Member - Level 1

two-factor authentication

How can I set uptwo-factor authentication?

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Catagomez1120Hello! Once this becomes required, you will be prompted when logging in to set this up.

Here is more info:

• StartingOctober 18, 2023, untilNovember 15, 2023: Users can set up2FA during the sign-in process. During this period, a valid email addressis not required, but it is strongly recommended that all adminsencourage their users to proactively ensure they have a valid emailaddress entered in theirprofiles. Further instructions on setting up 2FAand ensuring a valid email address can be found inourExternal FAQ.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES2
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Catagomez1120Hello! Once this becomes required, you will be prompted when logging in to set this up.

Here is more info:

• StartingOctober 18, 2023, untilNovember 15, 2023: Users can set up2FA during the sign-in process. During this period, a valid email addressis not required, but it is strongly recommended that all adminsencourage their users to proactively ensure they have a valid emailaddress entered in theirprofiles. Further instructions on setting up 2FAand ensuring a valid email address can be found inourExternal FAQ.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Catagomez1120
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">