取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
shellshearer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Use of Artificial Intelligence

我给一个说话很快的使用人工telligenct to eliminate manual processes with Expense and Invoice Are any of you using AI? If so, I’d love to hear what you use and how it’s used to help you.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shellshearer你的文章可能获得莫re traction in the User Admin Group. If you aren't yet a member of that group, submit a request to join.:slightly_smiling_face:Just click Groups near the top of the screen to go to the User Admin Group. I think you'll see a message about needing to be a member of the group and an option to request to join.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harrybrice
Occasional Member - Level 1

Absolutely, AI has become a game-changer in streamlining expense and invoice processes. Many organizations, including mine, utilize AI-powered software to automate data extraction, categorization, and validation from receipts and invoices. This significantly reduces manual efforts, minimizes errors, and expedites approval workflows. The ability to handle large volumes of data swiftly while ensuring accuracy has revolutionized the way we manage expenses and invoices.

Annajames12
New Member - Level 1

The use of AI spans across diverse domains, from healthcare to finance, and from automation to entertainment. It empowers businesses and individuals alike by automating tasks, analyzing data, and providing intelligent solutions. Its potential is vast and continues to expand.For further information on this topic visitChatGPT French.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">