取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
jwild
Occasional Member - Level 3

Syncing Sessions to Calendar

Is there a way to sync my session agenda with my (Google) calendar? I thought this was a feature of the app in previous years.

1 REPLY1
erinmolnar
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi@jwild——谢谢你的追求ion/suggestion. Unfortunately there is not currently and has not been in the past as people can add and remove sessions on the fly and session details may change for various reasons. The best way to see your planned sessions and ensure up-to-date information would be to look at My Agenda in the app or online while logged in. In the app you can also set notifications to be reminded 5 minutes before your planned session. We will take this feedback into consideration for future events though!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">