Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
sandralowe
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Introductions and networking

282185_Employee-advocacy_R_blue.png

A big part of the reason we set this group up is to facilitate networking between our customers. Please take some time to introduce yourself to the group. I will start:

Name: Sandra Lowe

Role: Customer Lifecycle and Advocacy marketing at SAP Concur solutions.

How am I connected to SAP Concur?I am an end user as well as an employee!

What do I want to get out of this group?I am keen to hear your experiences, what projects you are working on and how you are using the solutions. I am also keen to help faciliate activites where you share your SAP Concur story with other customers so you can all learn from each other.

1 REPLY1
sandralowe
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Name:

Role:

How am I connected to SAP Concur?

What do I want to get out of this group?

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">