取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

cgivens’s Posts

cgivens’s Posts

Hi @tkgudmunson I am willing to share. Let's set up a meeting to go over it. My direct email is cynthia.givens@fortisbc.com
我已经创建了一个报告在Cognos工作区Advanced. This report has 2 filters and a prompt. The first filter is on Employee ID where I am specifying the employee id. The second is on the Expen...See more...
我已经创建了一个报告在Cognos工作区Advanced. This report has 2 filters and a prompt. The first filter is on Employee ID where I am specifying the employee id. The second is on the Expense code. When I try to edit the Employee ID filter, I get an error "A filter expression cannot be edited in this profile" When I try to edit the Expense code filter, no problem. I can't find any other spot where I can edit filters, where I can actually add more to the filter and I can't find any documentation to explain the error. This makes no sense to me since I created the report and the filter.
Hi Torie We have three levels of email reminders to employees who aren't submitting their expenses timely. The final one says their credit card will be suspended in 7 days and it's cc'd to the c...See more...
Hi Torie We have three levels of email reminders to employees who aren't submitting their expenses timely. The final one says their credit card will be suspended in 7 days and it's cc'd to the credit card administrator. Since any type of suspension has to be done by our cc admin, they can reach out directly before they suspend or they can suspend if the user is a repeat offender. Regards, Cynthia
We have just started to experience this today. I have logged a case.